Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Amazing...

I think this deserves some serious congratulations. This is probably one of the best flashes I have ever seen and I don't doubt that it won first place. Your flash deserves it. Awesome story, cool plot, and beautiful graphics and design. Good job man, this is truly a work of art.

Zangief's Finisher! Zangief's Finisher!

Funny shit

This is the funniest flash on newgrounds in a fucking long time, 100 stars man

Christmas Flash 2009 Christmas Flash 2009

Sweet

Like it, better than what I can manage at best

S-T responds:

Thanks! Trust me I'm just a beginner, I'm sure you could do better than me!

Wayne Bentfoot Wayne Bentfoot

Not too bad

I liked the fake ending, work on the art quality mostly and it would be a 9, add more awesome music and sound effects and improve the voice acting, a 10

Caveman Preview Caveman Preview

One thing

The only improvement that I could see the need for is when the cavewoman is walkin by, her animation looks like it could be done a lot better based on the rest of the flash, other than that, continue this awesome flash

Phobotech responds:

I completely agree, actually. I feared with that one view, it wasn't obvious it was a cave woman at all...there were a lot of problems I had with that shot, actually, so it'll look completely different in the final version.

Thanks very much!

Faryn Pearl's Karma Faryn Pearl's Karma

Good movie

This movie is amazing, I think the animation could be improved though, keep up the good work!

farynheit responds:

Thank you very much! It's my first animated film on flash, so I'm not surprised the animation isn't amazing. Ah well. xD But I'm learning things like easing now, so hopefully my animations will keep getting better. =)